Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Phase 3 Abiraterone Acetate Trial - I am a candidate !

Hi all,

I rarely post on here although I read the mail. I am a candidate for the trial in the UK and if anyone is interested I have set up a perrsonal blog covering my involvement inthe trial.

If you are interested in the trail and what it is all about go to http://theboyceys.com

Cheers
Bernie

Re: Phase 3 Abiraterone Acetate Trial - I am a candidate !

Hi Bernie,
I commend (I think all PC patients would do the same) you for showing the fortitude and courage to try something new that shows promise to help many of us. Hopefully you can still enjoy an occasional brew or two while on the trial. Pat Priestley (Alaska, USA)

Re: Re: Phase 3 Abiraterone Acetate Trial - I am a candidate !

PAt,

You said "Hopefully you can still enjoy an occasional brew or two while on the trial. " Too right !!!

Cheers
Bernie

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS