Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
We Have Lost Dear Aubrey

Dear All,

I don't know if you all knew about this, but it is a sad day for me. I just found out that Aubrey Pilgrim is gone.

I received messagss from two of Aubrey Pilgrim's nieces in response to a blog post I had witten soon after his diagnosis called, "Aubrey, How We Will Miss You".

From Megan:

"Aubrey was my great uncle. He passed away on his birthday, June 23rd at 11:50 pm. He was a brilliant man whom I always looked up to and I am happy to see others knew what a wonderful person he was. I will miss him, and arguing philosophy with him greatly. Thank you for your kind words about my uncle."

From Pam:

"Thank you for your kind words and thoughts about my beloved uncle Aubrey Pilgrim. He has always been an inspiration my whole life. He craved to learn new things all his life and encourged me and his family members to do the same. His passing leaves a great hole in our lives and hearts. He passed on his birthday June 23, 2008 in Idaho with his granddaughters, brother and two sisters present that were visiting him for his birthday as a surprise. We didn't expect to lose him so soon. True to his nature he left his remains to science so more might be learned. When that is done what is left will be cremated and spread with his wife and children ashes in Idaho. We have lost a great person. Thank you for your kind posting."

Leah

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS