Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Perineum pain and jogging

I finished IMRT in Oct 2007. I now have random pains in my perineum area. I have been jogging lately and this seems to increase these pains. Any others with this problem? I have reviewed the pudendal nerve web info and think my nerve is wrecked from all of this. Any ideas are appreciated.

Re: Perineum pain and jogging

Alan,

It seems likely that you are right in your view. As you no doubt are aware, the side effects from any radiation treatment take several months to settle - hence issues like the radiation "bump" and other morbities that occur.

Hope everything settles down for you.

Terry in Australia

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS