Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Holistic Herbal Trivia

Thank you to all the replies from my last trivia on HIFU, each reply is so incredibly helpful. TV explained alot that my fragile mind comprehended. Five people can explain the same thing but one may really sink in. I am looking forward to more responses.
However while I research about all of the scientific treatments for killing cancer I really want to get as many holistic herbal concoctions as I can to see if it makes a change in the cancerous cells. I am not looking for a witch doctor or a debate on holistic vs sientific. I would like to know if anyone reading this forum knows of a Dr. in South Fl or elsewhere that takes a holistic approach to treatment for cancers. Has anyone taken the following - Avemar, zyflamend, or graviola? I am very sceptical when it comes to any health related issues including herbal remedies. It takes alot of time to really grasp concepts of treatments and weed through the marketing. I have this terrible sense of urgency to get solid info that makes sense to myself and understand it enough to explain it to my love so he can understand. Its like someone slapped me so hard all I can feel is the sting and nothing else.

Re: Holistic Herbal Trivia

Try This:

http://www.holisticurology.columbia.edu/home.html

Steve

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS