Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I'll be away - and communication!!

I'm off to Sydney for a friend's son's wedding and to meet up with our pals from Stockholm, so I'll be off-line for a while. I hope everyone continues to behave and be polite to each other while I'm away!!

Talking about being polite, this was a message sent to me using the form to submit a story to the site:

"You should NOT post email addresses online!"

Apart from the fact that it's none of this person's business, i wonder if they have even considered the value of being able to communicate in that way versus the minimal risk!!

There's nowt so strange as folk.

All the best

Terry in Australia

Re: I'll be away - and communication!!

BON VOYAGE Terry,

Even if it IS only down to Sydney, lol....a stroll for an international jet-setter like yourself!

Now, about these friends of yours from Sweden.

All blonde, blue-eyed and FEMALE? I'd betchya!

Have as good break...we'll behave ourselves : )

George

Re: Re: I'll be away - and communication!!

No! No! Old wrinklies like me!

I met Lars at a conference in the Seychelles more than 20 years ago (Heck, someone had to go!). although the conference lasted three days, there was only one flight a week at that time, so there we were, stuck on this tropical island.

I knew that Lars and I would get on when we were sitting on the veranda of the hotel having a quiet drink or two and surveying the local scene and a rather large, rather unattractive lady came by, topless. Lars looked at her for a long minute and then said “You know, if there was a law that everyone had to be topless or everyone had to wear a top, I’d vote for everyone wearing a top.”

He is now a PCa man, having been diagnosed about six years ago, while his charming wife is a breast cancer survivor of twenty years plus.

All the best

Terry in Australia

Re: I'll be away - and communication!!

Have fun in Sydney, its a great city.

If the yahoo who does not want an e-mail posted, he doesn't have to participate. I dont recall you twisting my arm to make me post on the site.

Fred

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS