Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Blood in urine

Jim, it will be almost a month since your last reply, don't let us hanging. How are you doing since your cath has been removed?
I am almost 2 months post cath removal and have very, very little urinary control. What's your story?
Ralph

Re: Blood in urine

Ralph ... I agree.

I'm five weeks post radiation treatment and, although I have no blood in my urine, I still have pain, burning, frequency, urgency problems ... wondering if there's an actual light at the end of the tunnel.

Re: Re: Blood in urine

Phred, I will be 2 months post Robotic Surgery in 3 days and feel absolutely fine, except I dribble in my pads 24 hours a day.
I guess I shouldn't complain, at least no burning, pain or urgency. Just frequency, frequency, frequency. LOL
I'm not discouraged, just anxious to see some improvement soon.
Ralph

Re: Blood in urine

Hi just a update to my last post, The blood in my urine stopped a few days after I posted. I believe that I had perhaps overdone the exercise, I have been continent since the catheter was removed apart from two accidents and a few drips, I still wear pads when I go to bed but this only to give me piece of mind. I still feel some perineal pain when I'm sitting for a long time and also some pain in the groin area mainly on the left, I have mentioned this to my doctor but he says the healing process takes a long time. Tomorrow will be five weeks since my surgery and mainly I feel fine, as yet no luck with erections I think this will take some time as nerves were not saved on one side.

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS