Prostate Cancer Survivors

YANA - YOU ARE NOT ALONE NOW

PROSTATE CANCER SUPPORT SITE

This forum is for the discussion of anything to do with Prostate Cancer.
There are only four rules:

• No fundraisers, no commercials (although it is OK to recommend choices of treatment or medical people based on your personal research; invitations to participate in third-party surveys are also acceptable, provided there is no compensation to YANA);
  • No harvesting e-mail addresses for Spam;
  • No insults or flaming - be polite and respectful at all times and understand that there may be a variety of points of view, all of which may have some validity;
  • Opinions are OK, but please provide as much factual evidence as possible for any assertions that you are making

Failure to abide by these simple rules will result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your posting privileges.

Since this is an International Forum, please specify your location in your post.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Megace is the miracle...

I started using a stationary bicycle for my leg discomfort. No matter what time of day discomfort happens, I jump on it for a couple minutes and the discomfort goes away. Doctor says the effects of this are cumulative and I'm currently going at a rate that averages 15 miles/day!

Re: Re: Megace is the miracle...

I am far too fatigued, exhausted and weak to do anywhere near the amount of exercise you do on a daily basis. Walking up the grade from my mailbox, some 50 feet, leaves me panting.

RETURN TO HOME PAGE LINKS