Return to Website

DORG - The Dachshund Magazine On-Line!

This is a general bulletin board for posting information, resources and questions regarding the dachshund. No listing of dogs for sale allowed. All posts will be removed.

DORG - The Dachshund Magazine On-Line!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Which iPhone Should a Newbie Buy?

I love Apple smartphones and am going to buy a new model. But as an advanced user, I could not pass by one interesting article. I saw the so-called iPhone 13 vs iPhone 12 battle and was unpleasantly surprised. The fact is that the average user is unlikely to feel dramatic differences when switching to a new version of a smartphone.

The company has improved SoC performance, screen brightness, selfie camera section, and new software algorithms for day and night shooting. But are these changes worth paying such a high price? I missed the moment when smartphones began to cost as much as an average Windows laptop. The company is trying to sell users the same smartphone with minor updates. Are you willing to pay for a different camera arrangement and a new color?

What's the point in colors if you buy a case so that your smartphone doesn't crash? It makes no sense for me to buy an iPhone 13 as previous smartphones still look great. However, you may have a different opinion, and this is normal. It seems that it is worth waiting a couple more years for the new gadgets to be truly innovative.