Return to Website

DORG - The Dachshund Magazine On-Line!

This is a general bulletin board for posting information, resources and questions regarding the dachshund. No listing of dogs for sale allowed. All posts will be removed.

DORG - The Dachshund Magazine On-Line!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Why Google is not working? How to fix it

Google is the most spread account that is used to explore certain information. People all over the world use Google as something that has all the information. But sometimes, you may encounter certain issues related to Google. So, here you will get all the possible issues that Google faces with its quick fixes.

The issue of Google not working is very common. You need to the fixes to solve the issue on your own. In case, you are not able to solve Google problems, then make contact with the Google customer service team. They will help you out to resolve your problem within no time.

Quick fixes to resolve the issue of Google not working properly

Given below are the quick fixes that you should know in order to make Google work properly. Have a look.
• If you are accessing Google via the app, uninstall the app for some time. After that, reinstall it so that it will work effectively.
• Look for an update. Updating the app will allow it to do its work successfully.
• At the time of using Google, close all the background apps.
• Update your device window. There may be some issues because of windows. So, in order to make your Google work in a better way, always check for the available updates.
• Check for the available space. This will allow some apps to work better.
• Look for your internet connection. Maybe the problem is because of your internet connection.
Why Google is not working on my device?

There are several issues that lead Google to stop working. Some of the issues are suggested below.
• Sometimes, Google search stop working which lead to restriction to use Google.
• The search result is not displaying on the screen.
• Google sign-in issues.
Above is the answer for why is Google not working. For any help, feel free to get in contact with the support team of Google where certified technicians will guide you the right way. You can contact the service team day and night as experts are available round the clock for their users.

https://www.mobilesupportplus.com/why-is-my-google-not-working-on-my-phone/