Return to Website

DORG - The Dachshund Magazine On-Line!

This is a general bulletin board for posting information, resources and questions regarding the dachshund. No listing of dogs for sale allowed. All posts will be removed.

DORG - The Dachshund Magazine On-Line!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Crate Unrination & Defecation

Hi Pat:

Thanks for the links! I am sure I will use them. This week I have put Mya in the bathroom with a baby gate blocking the door so she can not get out. I have left her with two toys to keep her amused. She has had only one accident this week during my absence. AS soon as she sees her crate she begins to tremble & shake. When I leave for work, she barks a little but that is it. Again, thanks for your advice. Duncan, me little guy is doing much better. I have been reinforcing the obedience with him daily and am using it with Mya as well. Things here are turning around for all of us.
Leanne

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Crate Unrination & Defecation

Hi Leanne,

Thank you for the update. I’m happy to hear all is going well. It’ll take time but I’m sure with that and patience you’ll have everything worked out very soon. Dachshunds are a little different as you can’t give them an inch or they will want a mile. :

Keep up the good work and take care,

Patt