Return to Website

DORG - The Dachshund Magazine On-Line!

This is a general bulletin board for posting information, resources and questions regarding the dachshund. No listing of dogs for sale allowed. All posts will be removed.

DORG - The Dachshund Magazine On-Line!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ONLY FOR DACHSIE LOVERS!!

Dear Dachsie Lovers,

I have three mini dachshund babies. They are my love, my life, my past, my present and my future.

I am publishing today a webpage for CALVIN, one of my babies, where I include all the wonders my dearest little dachsie boy has inspired!

I want to share all this with everybody!!

You are welcomed to meet my little CALVIN EVANS at

www.myprivatepet.com

I await your comments.

With Love,

Yvonne Evans

Re: ONLY FOR DACHSIE LOVERS!!

Calvin is adorable and the clothes are really cute. What are the prices?

Re: Re: ONLY FOR DACHSIE LOVERS!!

Dear Marnie,

Thanks for loving my little Calvin as I do.

My husband (he is a fashion designer)and I have created this collection with our Calvin as our inspiration.

All these clothes are high quality Alpaca Baby Suri, the best one.

Our prices in US$/unit are as follows for dachshund sizes 10", 12" & 14" (lenght):

GOLDEN MEDAL LUXURY COAT 294.50
RED TORSADES LUXURY COAT 294.50
REVERSIBLE RED/WINE COAT 244.50
REVERSIBLE RED/BEIGE COAT 244.50
REVERSIBLE BLACK/WHITE COAT 244.50
TRICOLOR BEIGE BLACK/WHITE COAT 244.50
TRICOLOR ALPACA JACKET 244.50
ALPACA/DENIM JACKET 152.81
ALPACA/DENIM JACKET & POCKET 172.81
HAND KNITTED SWEATERS 80.83

We are based in Peru, the first and largest Alpaca producer in the world.

These are retail prices FOB Peru. Shipping not yet included. Shipping costs depending on distance of shipment destination. We would like to know which is your destination in order to give you a quotation. Please let me know about your interest.

For your information, we are searching serious people in the U.S. to introduce these unique products and work with us. If would be eventually interested or know somebody that could eventually be interested, please do not hesitate contacting me and we will speak about wholesale prices and conditions.

Warmest regards,

Yvonne Evans
yevans@myprivatepet.com
www.myprivatepet.com

Catching - any experience

I have a 4 year old black and tan standard. He loves to play and will chase and bring back a ball for hours. But he has absolutely no instinct for catching. He can't even catch a piece of meat when it is taossed at him. he just shuts his eyes and then picks it up. He is the best dog I have ever had And I have had dogs all my life (64) but I have never had a dog who can't catch. Is this normal for dachshunds? He seems to have excellent eyes sight and there seems to be no other problem.

Gerry

Re: Catching - any experience

Dear Gerry,

Do not worry. I have three dachsies here in Peru. Sometimes, two of them do the same just because they do not want to catch inspite they can. One of my boys is very difficult to eat, we have to pamper him during hours before he could eat anything; but on the other side he plays the ball and eat all kind of non edible things. Those are dachsies!!! Very stubborn but adorable!! They are made to be loved the way they are.

Regards,

Yvonne

If you want to meet my babies, see them at:
www.myprivatepet.com