Return to Website

DORG - The Dachshund Magazine On-Line!

This is a general bulletin board for posting information, resources and questions regarding the dachshund. No listing of dogs for sale allowed. All posts will be removed.

DORG - The Dachshund Magazine On-Line!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Exited weiner

I know our little Penny had quite a time but eventually she did 'grow' out of it. Once in a while she would make a mistake but we loved her so much it didn't matter. It could be her previous life but those days are long gone and she is in a loving forever home now with you. If you have time please visit the Dachsie site I'm a member of I'm sure you would enjoy it. http://dachsie.org/vbb/
Hope to see you there.
Patt

Re: Re: Re: Exited weiner

I just posted regarding our Baxter who has the "happy peeing" problem. We have to tell everyone who comes to the house not to talk to him. It is a serious problem and we are almost ready to get rid of him. He is eight months old and is housebroken but this submissive peeing thing is ruining our carpeting. We have had the carpets cleaned three times since March!!! I am going to check out the web site that was referred to and hope we can train him out of this. I don't want to get rid of my weiner....

Re: Re: Re: Re: Exited weiner

I am with you guys on this, my girl Penny is 5 months old and I have to clean up a daily puddle, sometime I have to change clothes if she is really happy to see me. It is very frustrating, especially when company comes to visit...makes me feel like a mean mom to tell people not to talk to her...it must be a daschund trait, because everyone I know has the exact same problem!