Adult Children of Mentally ill Parents

Welcome to Adult Children of Mentally ill Parents Discussion Forum!!! Dedicated to the validatation and encouragement towards one another in tranquil and perilous times a mist the obscure insanity of a loved one.

Adult Children of Mentally ill Parents
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Research help

Hi!
My Name is Jessica and I am a doctoral Candidate at the Illinois School of Professional Psychology/Argosy University-Chicago. I am working on my final research project in order to meet the graduation requirements of graduate school. My research is on children who grew up with a schizphrenic parent. I am looking for individuals between 20 and 40 years old who grew up with a parent with schizohrenia. I would like to informally interview participants for one hour. If you know of anyone in the Chicago area that would be interested in helping me in my research, please let them know. I am offering a $10 gift card from Borders upon completion of interviews. Thank you so much for your time. I hope that my research can bring light on this topic within the psychological community. Please email me if you are interested in participating in my study at: psydocm@yahoo.com
Jessica