South Shields Girls' Grammar School Forum

This forum is for any former pupils of the South Shields Girls' Grammar School to leave messages and hopefully get in touch with some long-lost friends.

South Shields Girls' Grammar School Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Former student Betty McNALL

Attended the above school to 1951 and known as Betty McNALL before marriage. Now living in Australia for many years. As I am about to turn 83yrs am wondering how many of us are still alive (though I wont say kicking). Mrs Alberg was once my form mistress and I remember Miss Dowd a maths teacher. Last in South Shields in time to see the old school being pulled down

Re: Former student Betty McNALL

I heard a lot about writing letters of recommendation, and I thought it was a pretty simple document. But when I was faced with writing myself, I realized that it was necessary to take the help of a letter of recommendation writer . With them, I will definitely be confident in the result and my chances of being considered will increase significantly.

Re: Former student Betty McNALL

I understand the struggles that come with physical chemistry assignments. They can be complex and time-consuming. That's why I'm sharing my positive experience with this service https://assignmentgeek.com/physical-chemistry.html. Their experts have consistently delivered well-researched and accurate assignments, which has been a huge help in my academic journey.