South Shields Girls' Grammar School Forum

This forum is for any former pupils of the South Shields Girls' Grammar School to leave messages and hopefully get in touch with some long-lost friends.

South Shields Girls' Grammar School Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
No Subject

Hi anyone remember me, Anne Wilkinson? Was student in the early 60s. Now living in BINDOON Western Australia. Would love to hear from old school mates.

Re: No Subject

Any subject, especially on which there are often written works, causes big problems for me. But thanks to academicghostwriter.org, I can spend more time on myself and my problems. Since I know for sure that with them any work will be written uniquely and competently.

Re: No Subject

Reconnecting with former classmates always brings back memories! It's incredible how time passes and the memories remain so vivid. Speaking of education and learning, handling assignments and making sure that the content is original can be very difficult for people who work in the academic field. It may surprise you to learn that Google Classroom offers plagiarism detection tools. In particular, this helps uphold academic integrity. This article from https://thesisgeek.com/blog/can-google-classroom-detect-plagiarism/ may be very instructive if you'd like more details on how these tools operate and advice on how to keep your work original. It's a great tool for educators adjusting to digital teaching tools as well as for students. Wishing you luck in getting back in touch with your friends and happy reading!