Return to Website

SoccerSkills News Board

Post your latest news about your team or your skills. Everybody's willing to know about it!

SoccerSkills News Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Help for the football/soccer movement in India

Dear Fellow Football/Soccer Players

I am involved in spreading football in rural India. I live in Kodaikanal a small town perched atop the mountains of southern India. I work with children of Kodaikanal international school We have started spreading the game to rural areas and villages, where kids cannot afford any other more expensive game, and a football is all they need. They have lots of playing time after their school hours, others not so lucky to attend school, could take a football with them while they go to the forest to graze their cows, water buffaloes, and practice their kicks. There are endless possibilities. Unfortunately our funds are limited to individual and self contributions from students and well wishers. As a football player, I request you to help us, by asking around and donating equipment to our cause. Any used balls, cleats, jerseys, shin guards, shorts,/teaching materials,books,/instructional videos,vcds, (we also work with indoor football or footsal,) should be sent by registered post

to ensure that it safely reaches us,

Navin John

Brooklyn

Convent Road

Kodaikanal 624 101

Tamil Nadu

India

Thanking you,

Hoping for your support,

yours sincerely,

Navin John

mail me at navinjohn@eth.net