Forum de Lucian Bute

Lucian Bute's forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Success to Lucian Bute's!

Sunt de acord cu TOT ce a zis Marius din Brasov......esti un tip excelent din toate punctele de vedere,sper sa te mentii asa,si sa ramai la fel de modest,la fel de....Roman....si sa fii la fel de bun ca acum....din toate punctele de vedere.....am mai zis-o.Iti doresc in continuare succes,sanatate si putere sa ajungi sa faci ce-ti doresti TU,sa unesti sau sa desparti centurile *** vrei tu,daca poti,si sincer imi pare rau de ce a spus despre tine Leonard Doroftei.....sper sa nu ajungi si tu asa.Si inca ceva,am vazut pe site-uri ca ai o prietena cam inoielnica din punct de vedere moral,sa stii ca asta n-o sa te ajute cu nimic si nici nu o sa te spprijine in vreun fel,ar fi pacat sa fii prieten cu o tipa de joasa speta....imi pare rau.Eu sunt necasatorita,nu am copii,dar iti mentionez asta ca gata sa fac si eu pe la 25ani o prostie mare cat Casa Poporului,care cred ca ma costa foarte mult.....bineinteles cu un tip de joasa speta ....ca si daca e mai cunoscut asta nu inseamna ca nu au numai prostii in cap.....si familia a fost aproape de mine....Felicitari in continuare!

Re: Welcome to Lucian Bute's forum!

For me, Luci is truly magical. I admire him completely and keep them forever fists. There are a lot of fans who love him and he must know that. Honor for a true value! :) We thank you for all consecutive victories and are proud of him until the end. Sign, a dedicated fan, Anca

Re: Success to Lucian Bute's!

I agree with everything said Marius Brasov ... ... you're an excellent type of all points of view, I hope to get mentii so, and to remain as humble as ... Novel ... and to be as good as now .... from all points of view ... ... I never said you wish a. continued success, health and power get to do what you want you, his or her unesti desparti seatbelts *** you want, if you can, and sincerely sorry for what he said about you Leonard Doroftei ... ... I hope you don't get it and you still something, and I've seen on sites like you got a girlfriend kinda inoielnica of morally, to know that this never gonna help you with anything and neither will you spprijine in any way, it would be a pity to be friend with a yell of low particular ... sorry ... I am single, I don't have kids, but you mention that as ready to do on the big 25ani silly cat House of the people, who think I'm cost very much ... ... of course with a particular type of low .... as and if it is known that doesn't mean that they were only crap in your head ... ... and the family was close to me. ... Congratulations continued!

I wish you a Happy New Year!all of you, included Lucian Bute,Adrian Diaconu,Jo Jo Dan and your team..........many successes and go on!

we looking forward to covering more of Lucian's fights on TheBoxingExaminer.com