American Top 40/Top 20 Message Board

Discuss AT40/20 and Chart information with fellow fans!

American Top 40/Top 20 Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
top 40 1998

I am looking for a song that I can't remember but I think that some of the words talk about her smile, her lips, it may be an R&B song or something like that. Any ideas? I know this is not much info. I'll send anyone a $25 gift card for a correct answer. I really need this song title. Thanks --Dave

Re: top 40 1998

are you talking about the ja rule song called mesmerize?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I am looking for a song that I can't remember but I think that some of the words talk about her smile, her lips, it may be an R&B song or something like that. Any ideas? I know this is not much info. I'll send anyone a $25 gift card for a correct answer. I really need this song title. Thanks --Dave

Re: top 40 1998

Could you maybe be talking about Jon B.'s 1995 hit "Pretty Girl"?

Replying to:

Re: Re: top 40 1998

I just downloaded it but it's not the one. Thanks for trying. I can't seem to find it anywhrere. Of course not remembering exactly how it goes doen't help either. --Dave

Replying to:

Could you maybe be talking about Jon B.'s 1995 hit "Pretty Girl"?

Replying to: