American Top 40/Top 20 Message Board

Discuss AT40/20 and Chart information with fellow fans!

American Top 40/Top 20 Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Re: 'AT40 Flashback' gets dropped

That rather sucks! I had just managed to figure out how to record off of internet radio stations with my computer and be able to burn them to a CD. One of the reasons I was glad was so I could record AT40 Flashback, and now it is going to be gone.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Based on an article I read on another website, the show is going to be dropped altogether. It, along with several other radio shows produced by the Premiere Radio Networks, are going to be terminated at the end of the year, due to about 100 employees at Premiere being laid off.

I sure hope somewhere down the line, another company starts up a Flashback series of another Top 40 show.

Replying to:

Recently, Mix 98.7 (WJKK--Jackson/Vicksburg, Mississippi) DROPPED "AT40 Flashback."

Re: Re: Re: 'AT40 Flashback' gets dropped

Actually, from what I heard, it may be MOVED to XM sattelite radio in 2003. You may need special equipment & a $10/mo. subscription to get those 80's shows.

Replying to:

That rather sucks! I had just managed to figure out how to record off of internet radio stations with my computer and be able to burn them to a CD. One of the reasons I was glad was so I could record AT40 Flashback, and now it is going to be gone.

Replying to:

Based on an article I read on another website, the show is going to be dropped altogether. It, along with several other radio shows produced by the Premiere Radio Networks, are going to be terminated at the end of the year, due to about 100 employees at Premiere being laid off.

I sure hope somewhere down the line, another company starts up a Flashback series of another Top 40 show.

Replying to:

Recently, Mix 98.7 (WJKK--Jackson/Vicksburg, Mississippi) DROPPED "AT40 Flashback."

Re: Re: Re: 'AT40 Flashback' gets dropped

You dont have to drop AT40 all together. You just have to get rid of Ryan Seacreast. The show is boring without Casey. and although i like some of the things ryan added like the jumping out of the box checking out a new song that might hit the top 40. We need casey back. Bring back Casey Kasem and the long distance dedications and there will be no need to cancel AT40