American Top 40/Top 20 Message Board

Discuss AT40/20 and Chart information with fellow fans!

American Top 40/Top 20 Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Z-100 in New York City moves AT40 to a new day and time

Enjoy the stream now while it last. Come May 21, CARP regulations may kick in next week forcing the end of internet radio as we know it.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I agree that z100 plays AT40 from 1 to 5 am is redicuos. I know they play Rick from 8 to noon on Sunday. I wish they would play Rick Sat. morning, Open House party Sat. nite, play Casey Sunday Morning ANd Sun. nite. Here in Memphis, he doesn't come on & I have to listen in Jonesboro, Ark on radio. I'm happy z100 streams on the internet since I listen to it more than any other station on the internet. kiss 108 in Boston is second.

Replying to:

I don't even undersand why Z-100 airs At 4o. For three years they were airing it on Saturday mornings from 5:30 am to 9:30 am. Finally in December they moved it to Sunday at 8 am but then moved it to Mondays from 1am to 5am. They don't even air the Top 1oo of the year. Instead they take AT 40 off the air for two weeks and air their own pathetic, horrible, and boring countdown of their top 100 of the year!

Replying to:

At least I thought that Q102 in Philadelphia was the last to air AT40(12-4AM on Sunday night/Monday morning). Even that time slot is ridiculous in that regard.

Replying to:

Ive heard of bad time slots for AT20/40 before, but that is damn ridiculous. Why even bother? Really.

Replying to:

To those people that believe that Z100 in New York City has dropped AT40 in favor of Rick Dees, I have good news for you.

The station is now airing BOTH shows.

As of 2-04-02, Z-100 is now airing AT40 in the following timeslot:

Early Monday mornings from 1am-5am.

Hope this helps everybody!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Z-100 in New York City moves AT40 to a new day and

I hate it when Rick is played at better times than Casey. Rick sounds so old and decrepit, and I can't stand how he trieds to act young. I drives me nuts. Most stations that air both shows seem to have the sense to put Casey at better times than Rick.

Rick's show sounds so unprofessional.

Replying to:

Enjoy the stream now while it last. Come May 21, CARP regulations may kick in next week forcing the end of internet radio as we know it.

Replying to:

I agree that z100 plays AT40 from 1 to 5 am is redicuos. I know they play Rick from 8 to noon on Sunday. I wish they would play Rick Sat. morning, Open House party Sat. nite, play Casey Sunday Morning ANd Sun. nite. Here in Memphis, he doesn't come on & I have to listen in Jonesboro, Ark on radio. I'm happy z100 streams on the internet since I listen to it more than any other station on the internet. kiss 108 in Boston is second.

Replying to:

I don't even undersand why Z-100 airs At 4o. For three years they were airing it on Saturday mornings from 5:30 am to 9:30 am. Finally in December they moved it to Sunday at 8 am but then moved it to Mondays from 1am to 5am. They don't even air the Top 1oo of the year. Instead they take AT 40 off the air for two weeks and air their own pathetic, horrible, and boring countdown of their top 100 of the year!

Replying to:

At least I thought that Q102 in Philadelphia was the last to air AT40(12-4AM on Sunday night/Monday morning). Even that time slot is ridiculous in that regard.

Replying to:

Ive heard of bad time slots for AT20/40 before, but that is damn ridiculous. Why even bother? Really.

Replying to:

To those people that believe that Z100 in New York City has dropped AT40 in favor of Rick Dees, I have good news for you.

The station is now airing BOTH shows.

As of 2-04-02, Z-100 is now airing AT40 in the following timeslot:

Early Monday mornings from 1am-5am.

Hope this helps everybody!