Return to Website

James Byrd Fan Forum

This forum is for the discussion of James Byrd and any other topics that come into your mind.

New questions directed to Byrd may upon occassion be selected for placement on the "Ask Byrd" section of the website if we find them of general interest to fans".

Forum: James Byrd Message Board
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Signed Cover and Sleeve

Hello James - Rummaging thru 100's of LP albums I have had for many years, I found Fifth Angel on Epic label, release FE44201. Not remembering it, I immediately put it on my turntable. Yes, I was pleasantly pleased with what I heard, but more so with the fact that you had signed the cover and the sleeve. On the cover you signed: "Dan: Thank[sic] for all the candy! James Byrd". On the sleeve you signed: "To Dan: Nice working with you! James Byrd". Not knowing who Dan is/was, or having any remembrance of how or where I obtained this album, I started a web search about/for you. VERY interesting what I came to learn about you, your time with the group, and your guitar company. AWESOME instruments. Getting back on course here, what I want to know is do you have any recollection of this Dan person, and when/where you may have signed and given this album to Dan? Also, given that this album is in great shape, has been signed/autographed by you, would you want it? I would be very happy to give it to you. Congrats on your success and great ability.

Bob

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Counters & Site Stats   Online Photo Albums   Free Guestbooks 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com