Return to Website

LaBamba Bobs' Official Ritchie Valens Website

Welcome To The Official Ritchie Valens Forum. Please Feel Free To Post, But Just A Reminder To All. We Are An All Ages Website And So The Forum And Website Entries Are Monitored. Thank You And Enjoy The Forum And Website.

ritchievalenswebmaster

LaBamba Bobs' Official Ritchie Valens Website
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Joanie Morales Having Heart Surgery

hi joanie im new here.how have u and Bob ben

Joanie
It is so good to see you up and going. I pray that you continue to heal and are keeping ole Bob in line

Our prayers will continue for you and we want to wish you and Bob a very Merry Christmas! Bless you both.
Sissy

Hi Everone,

I want to also thank everyone for writing those kind words as all are very much appreciated. It is wonderful to know that we have a huge fan base and that you care very much. Bob and Joanie as you can see are very proud of the fans and the response is awesome!!

Thank you once again for the kind words Joanie & Bob. The team is strong as we all do our part for success.

I thank you for the cheers as they are a real big smile to me!

Fans I must say thanks for visiting and all the letters, visit often and always say hi!!

Every single letter/note is all apreciated very much!!

All the best!!
Steve
RitchieValensWebmaster

Dear. Joanie Morales

I Timothy Johnson , Hope You Are Doing Well From
The Heart Surgery, Hope To Talk To You Soon. if Any More Questions Please Call.

God Bless,
Timothy

Hi Timothy,

Joanie is doing much better and will be back soon along with Bob on the website. As you may have noticed that your telephone number and address was removed from the message boards for various reasons.

If you want to send your number and address you can do it directly to them. For your own safety and ours it has been removed.

Have a great christmas!
RitchieValensWebmaster

Joanie

I Hope You Recover Your Surgery And I'm Praying
For You And Hope You Get Better Soon!

If You Need Any Help Just Call Me And I'll Talk To You
Over The Phone.

Timothy Johnson

Hope you are doing well from your surgery. Beautiful website on Ritchie love to you and your hubby Bob.

Hope you are recovering well from your surgery.

sincerely,
James

Hi, Joanie

Here is My Phone Number And Address:

734-722-7342

Timothy Johnson
30172 Hazelwood
Inkster , MI 48141 USA

You May Write To Me Or Call Me Any Time

Your Best Friend,
Timothy

Have a safe and speedy recovery, hope you are doing fine.

Wish you all the best and bob hey I never knew about this web site I always wondered what ever happened to you. I'm about familia you know how it's like with La Raza. I was 11 when I first knew about richie. I'm now 29 and I'm also a musico. But I always wanted to know what ever happen to richie familia please send me info. I also have a brother named Bob and he sure acted like the bob in the movie. Were you really like? But God bless you with a fast and safe recovery Joanie.

A big hi to joanie & bob,just out of interest i was wondering how you (joanie) is getting on?i really hope everything is going well & everything is fine,also i want to send my love out to you both.

LOVE & RESPECT TO YOU BOTH

MARK

Ritchie Valens Movie Remake

Dear. Joanie

I Timothy Johnson, Was Wondering With The Big Hit
They Made With La Bamba Starring Lou Diamond Phillips
If There Where Any Thoughts Of Any Remakes Or Rescripts In the Near Future.

P.s. I'm A Very Big Fan Of Ritchie's
And Am Always Looking Into And Following Up On Any
New Info On The Biographie For Ritchie.

If Any New Information Please Feel Free Contact
By E-mail.

hi bob and Joanie

I Wish You A Merry Christmas And Hope To See Your
E-mails Soon I Like To See A Remake Of La Bamba
Movie In 2009

Timothy

PS, You May Contact At My Ritchie Valens Address
At ritchievalens20@yahoo.com

I always cry when I see the movie La Bomba, right when Bob yells RITCHIE on the bridge it brakes my heart every time. I have always been worried about BOB, always wondered does he have a good life, but after seeing your web site it seems so with a loving wife Joanie, God bless you I pray your surgery was a sucess, may this note find hope you both are in good health. What did Bob do for living did he continue to draw from the movie he was awesome.

i will pray for you andi know all will go well , tell bob hi to. my son in law and his parents knew richie and bob and connie and irma when they were little children in watsonville. the parents werew mary and peter segura and the children were humberto and mary ann segura. i cant rember the road . i ment bobs mom at a funcition . well god be with you always and god bless you and yours always yvonne thumma -grandmanewt

hi my name is josh im 13 years old im from canada im a big fan of ritchie my mom got me listening to his music and i love it im so sorry that he died his music makes me smile you see my brother and i are sick we have cystic fibrosisits a lung problem and when i think i dont want this anymore i listen to ritchies music it helps me i just wanted to say thank you your brother is the best i will listen to him always josh kincade