Return to Website

LaBamba Bobs' Official Ritchie Valens Website

Welcome To The Official Ritchie Valens Forum. Please Feel Free To Post, But Just A Reminder To All. We Are An All Ages Website And So The Forum And Website Entries Are Monitored. Thank You And Enjoy The Forum And Website.

ritchievalenswebmaster

LaBamba Bobs' Official Ritchie Valens Website
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Greetings

Mr. Morales,
I am a longtime listener of Ritchie's music. The extent of Ritchie's influence on me musically would be difficult to measure. I discovered your brother's music through the film La Bamba when I was about 12 years old.

After seeing the movie, I knew that I wanted to become a musician. I eventually earned a degree in music education and have taught high school instrumental music for 15 years. I wanted you to know that I introduce young people to Ritchie's music every semester, and I'm honored to do it.

I would like to express my sincere condolences for the loss of your brother. Like others have mentioned here, I'm very thankful for the information that you and your family share about Ritchie. I once had the opportunity to share a few messages with your sister Connie on a different forum. I think it's wonderful that you actively keep Ritchie's legacy vibrant.

Thanks again.

Scott

Re: Greetings

Scott..
Thank-you for your note in this forum...and Thank-you for introducing
kids each semester to my brothers music! Ritchie was such a kid, he would've
loved it! Please keep up the good work, because of people like you, Ritchie
will live on forever.

Abrazos,
"La Bamba" Bob Morales

Re: Greetings

Mr. Morales,
Thank you for your response. It's an honor to hear from you. Happy new year to you and your family!

Scott