Return to Website

LaBamba Bobs' Official Ritchie Valens Website

Welcome To The Official Ritchie Valens Forum. Please Feel Free To Post, But Just A Reminder To All. We Are An All Ages Website And So The Forum And Website Entries Are Monitored. Thank You And Enjoy The Forum And Website.

ritchievalenswebmaster

LaBamba Bobs' Official Ritchie Valens Website
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2 questions please

Even all there is left, are out takes, I reeeeeeaaaally hope that they get put on to an album someday!!!!!! It could be called, Ritchie Valens The Lost Tapes Vol II!!!!! Pleeeaaaaase, I hope this happens!!

i was born in 1978? ritchie valens fan fom australia
as far i know of? im not sure if there was a album relese in 1958
i only know of 1 album that was release in march 1959 a few weeks after ritchie went to heaven and music died the album is called- ritchie
i will do more rearch later

There have been many releases since Ritchie Valens passed away,different covers, labels and bootlegs. I will be posting more new album covers and dates of pressings regardless on label. Overseas printing at that time were limited, but certainly done.

Stick around you will see.

All the best
RitchieValensWebmaster

Hi Lacy,

All outtakes that were able to be saved and used were released. the lost tapes vol 1 has the most of it, there is a couple not on that album, but not full songs just fragments. So if you are interested in hearing himstudio practise then thisalbum is for you. Unfortunately he was not with us long enough to produce more.

All the best,
RitchieValensWebmaster