Return to Website

LaBamba Bobs' Official Ritchie Valens Website

Welcome To The Official Ritchie Valens Forum. Please Feel Free To Post, But Just A Reminder To All. We Are An All Ages Website And So The Forum And Website Entries Are Monitored. Thank You And Enjoy The Forum And Website.

ritchievalenswebmaster

LaBamba Bobs' Official Ritchie Valens Website
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: First plane flight

yea i was his frist time flying

Sorry Shaquasha...it was not Ritchies' first flight.
He had flown to Hawaii and Australia and many other places in the United States. Please don't answer questions you don't know about. Hope you come back and
see us again soon...Bob

LOL... it wasn't even his first time flying as portrayed in the movie.... He flew to Philadelphia with his manager to be a guest on American Bandstand in the movie as well as New York (although that wasn't clearly specified).

i think bob would know more about his brother than hollywood. hollywood tends to bend the truth a little for dramatic purposes.

Well than, how come Bob Keane states on the first track of the cd 'the ritchie valens story', that ritchie told him that he had a fear of flying because he though he would die in a plain crash? What facts were true and what facts weren't true about ritchie in the movie la bamba?

i know in the movie LA bamba we see
in the movie it also showed that ritched had nightmares of a plane crush that never happen yet?
that is why ritchie had fear of going on planes and never did the first plane trip was with his manger were ritchhie start talking about his nightmares to his manger but his manger says alone the lines of
don't talk bull-s-h-i-t while still up in the air? not in those words but thats what was trying to say
2nd plane ritchie went into was a coin flip he went on with big bob i think thats his name? bobby holly and a unknown ploiet that we don't what happen to him
i think ploiet say to ritchie you be fine the sky is for the stars few hours later the plane crush
more confuse is how/when did ritchie did those nightmares about a plane crush that never happen yet?
in the movie they don't explane if ritchie was on a plane trip with his mum/dad while was younger that would explane why he had fears of planes/flying?
kind of went of topic what you are asking me