Return to Website

LaBamba Bobs' Official Ritchie Valens Website

Welcome To The Official Ritchie Valens Forum. Please Feel Free To Post, But Just A Reminder To All. We Are An All Ages Website And So The Forum And Website Entries Are Monitored. Thank You And Enjoy The Forum And Website.

ritchievalenswebmaster

LaBamba Bobs' Official Ritchie Valens Website
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
re: labamba movie

Dear Bob, were you an artist? at so young an age , your brother accomplished so much. I rewatched the movie dvd last night. I lost my only brother 5 years ago and still miss him.he introduced me to oldies. I'm almost 45 and still love listening to them.

hi im anna ritchie fan from australia
im 34 years young this year
only few days i watch LA bamba
im not sure what bob is doing now
bob/ritchie mum died in 1987

i watched LaBamba when it came out in 1987. I was 6.
I've always been a fan of oldies music. Still love Ritchie and his music. I am now 31

Hi Lillie...Thanx for visiting my website, its always good to have a new face around here. Yes, I guess I am a artist. I've always loved art and done my best in that regard. I am very sorry to hear about your brothers passing...I understand and it never goes away, but your memories of him will keep him alive always. Please write back anytime.
Sincerely
Bob Morlales

Anna
Good day! Its great to have fans in Austrailia and I'm really glad that you enjoyed the movie...it still surprises
me that people from all over the world still love La Bamba. Please come back anytime...Mate! Love, Bob Morales

Amy...Thanx for stopping by my website...its always good to have a new friend. Please feel free to write back anytime. Love, Bob Morales