Return to Website

LaBamba Bobs' Official Ritchie Valens Website

Welcome To The Official Ritchie Valens Forum. Please Feel Free To Post, But Just A Reminder To All. We Are An All Ages Website And So The Forum And Website Entries Are Monitored. Thank You And Enjoy The Forum And Website.

ritchievalenswebmaster

LaBamba Bobs' Official Ritchie Valens Website
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
new to site

just wanted to say hello. I am new to this site. I have visited the other site for about a year now, this one seems to be a little better, but both do have some pretty cool stuff.

Re: new to site

im also a newbie here. i got curious who richie valens is (or was) after i saw the movie "La Bamba" (that was like 20 mins ago). Mind you, i wasn't born yet by the time the movie was released and the only reason i watched it was because of my grandpa (he is a richie valens fanatic) and the fact that lou diamonds (the actor who depicted richie valens) is half filipino.
i actually cried while i was watching the flick. it was so sad that one of the fine jewels in rock music had to die in such a young age. but true enough, he is a legend and a lot of bands nowadays will never forget his music. i get to hear his songs while watching the movie and was amazed to know that he was the one who re-made the song "la bamba." oh boy, that song reminds me of the time when my grandpa would ask me to dance while it is playing.

anyway, God bless his soul! his music will live on! ROCK ON SIR!