Return to Website

LaBamba Bobs' Official Ritchie Valens Website

Welcome To The Official Ritchie Valens Forum. Please Feel Free To Post, But Just A Reminder To All. We Are An All Ages Website And So The Forum And Website Entries Are Monitored. Thank You And Enjoy The Forum And Website.

ritchievalenswebmaster

LaBamba Bobs' Official Ritchie Valens Website
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HOUSE CAR U AND UR DAUGHTER?

Hi bob. I hope this is really u. I love the movie. I was just wondering what happened to the house and car. What about u and your daughter?

Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HOUSE CAR U AND UR DAUGHTER?

Patricia...
So glad to see you've discovered this site! Thanx
for "loving" the movie...I am rather fond of it myself! I'd be happy to answert your question about the "house" & "car"...but I'm not sure which ones you
are talking about?? As far as my daughter...Brenda is
just fine and living with me! She has five children and 2 3/4 grandchildren! She will be 52 years old this
year...time flies when you're having fun! Thanx for writing and look forward to seeing you here again!
Bob

Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HOUSE CAR U AND UR DAUGHTER?

Bob,

Just watched the movie, which I LOVE btw, and also wonder what happened to the house on Remington that Ritchie got your mother. Can you fill me in? I read on the site here that she didn't live there for long because of the memories. Did she sell it? Was it still under mortgage?

I'm glad to hear that you and your daughter are doing well. Your story was just as intriguing to this moviewatcher as Ritchie's. Do you still do art? Is there any that you would be willing to share with us?

Thanks for hosting this site - what a great way to keep in touch with the generations of Ritchie fans!