Return to Website

LaBamba Bobs' Official Ritchie Valens Website

Welcome To The Official Ritchie Valens Forum. Please Feel Free To Post, But Just A Reminder To All. We Are An All Ages Website And So The Forum And Website Entries Are Monitored. Thank You And Enjoy The Forum And Website.

ritchievalenswebmaster

LaBamba Bobs' Official Ritchie Valens Website
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Whats going on?

Hi everyone
Just wondering when can we expect to have the site updated again? Have been looking forward to more on the biography of Ritchie and seeing Bob's artwork and such. I am hopeing everyone is ok, we haven't heard the contrary. All in all I will still be here, when you are up and running.

Re: Whats going on?

Hi Sharon,

New updates for the website will be done by April 2007, sorry for the delay. So many things have happened that simply put the website on hold for a little bit. Now that things are sort of on track new things will be added.

Steve

Re: Whats going on?

New updates will be done for May 2007, a couple of things have been added, but more in May. I am finally able to get back on track and once again add more things. Sorry for any delays that this may have caused for the fans, no worries we are still here up and running!!! The news section has some things as well and anything new will also be noted in that section as well.

Thank you
RitchieValensWebmaster