Return to Website

LaBamba Bobs' Official Ritchie Valens Website

Welcome To The Official Ritchie Valens Forum. Please Feel Free To Post, But Just A Reminder To All. We Are An All Ages Website And So The Forum And Website Entries Are Monitored. Thank You And Enjoy The Forum And Website.

ritchievalenswebmaster

LaBamba Bobs' Official Ritchie Valens Website
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ATTENTION::::BOB

ATTENTION::::BOB,

Oh wow What a beautiful Site your are all very dedicated people to a music legend so great yet so young he was take from the world...I was so stunded to see the amount of FANs that follow him still to this day...I myself am only 21 but i grew up with the good ole fashioned music and think there was never a time in this day and age when it will be as great as ritchie and all the legends of that era of fame...I love the move LaBamba it made me cry, the first time i saw it was when i was 9 if not younger...I have a question to ask you though BOB in the movie ritchie "screwed, brewed and TATTOOED" script QUOTE...the tatt of the flying guitar, did that have any meaning???
and rosie and donna what happend to them???

thankyou for a beautiful site it is really lovely and may god bless you all family friends and fellow forum scripters....
ANGELA.....xoxo

Re: ATTENTION::::BOB

Angela...
Nice to see you here in our forum! We are always
happy to welcome new friends!
As always happens in movies claiming to be true,
Hollywood does take dramatic license and the flying
guitar tattoo is one of them...Ritchie had no tattoos.
Rosie is fine and living in LA. Donna is also fine and living in Northern California. I hope this answers your questions...come back again and Thanx
for visiting....Bob

I read somewhere that Ritchie had the initials R.V. Tatooed on one of his arms.

Carvic...
You're right...Ritchie did it himself and it real-
ly looked pretty bad...I have no room to talk though
because I have a BM that I did myself that looks
pretty awful as well. The things we do when we're
young! Thanx for stopping by the site and hope we see you here again....Bob

I'm right? Thanks for the reply Bob. Cant remember where i read that, It was a long time ago.

Based on our review, the service is definitely one of the very best ones there online. When it comes to writers, there are so many experts to choose from depending on your subject. That means there’s always someone ready to assist you with your assignment. As for the support staff, not only are they highly-competent but also professional.