Return to Website

LaBamba Bobs' Official Ritchie Valens Website

Welcome To The Official Ritchie Valens Forum. Please Feel Free To Post, But Just A Reminder To All. We Are An All Ages Website And So The Forum And Website Entries Are Monitored. Thank You And Enjoy The Forum And Website.

ritchievalenswebmaster

LaBamba Bobs' Official Ritchie Valens Website
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Joanie Morales Having Heart Surgery

Hello Fans,

Joanie Morales is going into surgery wednesday morning, I ask that fans keep her in your prayers for a safe and speedy recovery.

I want to say as well, that Joanie is more than just a friend. She is my light of day, always having positive advise and always there for me, anytime. There are not enough words to express my gratitude towards Joanie and Bob. They have and are doing so much for the website and other things with Ritchie and Bobs' site to come.

With so many things that have gone on in their lives, you can bet that Ritchie is looking out for them.
Joanie and Bob are wonderful people and give the best that they can for fans. So please send your letters to them as all are loved and answered.

Joanie, my prayers are with you during this time and all time. I am always here for you and Bob, so never worry about anything. My heart belongs to you both, so are so very dearly loved!!

Your friend always,
Now and Forever!!
Steve
RitchieValensWebmaster

Re: Joanie Morales Having Heart Surgery

I am wishing you a full recovery and what a great website. This is my first time here and love every minute of it. Will return and let others know of this website.

Hello Joanie Morales,

I wish you the very best in a full recovery from your surgery. My prayers and thoughts are with you.

Greg Myers

Hi,

Have a safe and fast recovery from your surgery. This website is wonderful and we as fans are looking forward to seeing your presence on this site.

Peace, love and happiness!
Harold Hamera

I want Joanie & Bob to know they are in my prayers. I wish Joanie the speediest recovery, and i know i don't have to tell you that Ritchie will be in there holding your hand. Good luck to the Morales Family

I would like to also wish you a fast recovery and hope all went well. This site you and Bob have done is wonderful and helps us as fans appreciate Ritchie even more.

here's hoping for a speedy recovery to you joanie,my thoughts & prayers are with you & bob at this moment in time.

get well soon

love always

mark xxx

Sad to hear about your heart surgery, hope everything went well. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Monique Lafontaine

Wow, that is a big deal to go through. Hope you are doing well and certainly a fast recovery. Our thoughts are with you.

Tracey

Have a safe recovery and hope you get better soon. This website is great and really the best place to go. Keep up the fantastic job on the website and hope to hear from you soon on the forum!

Take one day at a time!
Stacey

HI JOANIE & BOB,

JUST A NOTE TO SAY MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU BOTH. PLEASE STAY HEALTHY AND IN GOOD SPIRIT, THE FANS LOVE YA'LL. AND TO JOANIE, MAY YOUR RECOVERY BE QUICK AND UNCOMPLICATED (TRY ELEVATING YOUR LEGS WHEN YOU LIE DOWN, I HEARD IT HELPS W/ THE DISCOMFORT OF POST SURGERY).

GOD BLESS

im sorry to hear about the heart surgery, but my prayers go out to you joanie, and i pray the lord to watch over you. and wish you a speedy recovery. god bless you and bob. kelly sherman.

Hi Fans,

I want to let you know that Joanie is doing well and recovering at home. The operation went well and now she needs time to rest. She will be visiting the website soon.

It may take a little time for Joanie or Bob to answer questions, but please give them time.

Again this is great news and wanted to keep you all up to date!!!

All the best!!!
RitchieValensWebmaster

Thank you for the info regarding Joanie, glad to hear that everything went well. Have a safe and full recovery and can't wait to see you on the website!

Stacey

yeah i'll second that stacey,thank you steve for keeping us informed,very much appreciated

Thank goodness!

Glad everything went well with your surgery. Have a safe and full recovery.

Thats the best news thanks Steve. Speedy recovery Joanie. We will be here when you & Bob get back

I love the website and it is great news to know that things went well. Relax and take things slow.

This is my first time on your website, but love it very much. Bob and yourself have done a wonderful job. Hope you are feeling better on the surgery.

May God Bless You!

Joanie
I had not visited the web site in a few days. I come back to find you went throught a heart surgery! Wow! I hope you are starting to feel better now and soon will be totally healed. I will pray for your speedy recovery and for Bob to find comfort.
Sissy Treat

I want to send my blessings to Joanie and hope that you are feeling well soon. I come to this wonderful website often, but my first time posting. You and your husband have done a wonderful job with it. It is wonderful that Ritchies' memory is still around today.

Have a speedy recovery and wish you both the rest that is needed and come back to this website soon!

Jeff

Glad to hear that you are doing better, take it easy. Steve has kept me up to date with your progress.

Sincerely,
Greg

Praying for you to have a speedy Recovery. God Bless!

I have noticed that you and Bob have gone through surgeries fairly recent. So I must send my prayers to you both on a fast recovery.

Serge McDonald

thank god your ok joanie.when i heard i held my breath and prayed you wouldnt get took away also.if you guys ever need to talk i am here for you.i understand your feelings of loss and grief for i myself have been there.happy holidays joanie and bob.hope to hear from you soon with news of a full recovery for joanie.will keep you guys in my heart and prayers.

char

Derek T.-Greg-Harold-Sharon-Devin-Mark-Monique-Tracey
Stacey-Leilanie-Kelly-Lisa-Sissy-Derek P.-Jeff-
Serge-Charlotte and our beloved Steve!
"miracle". Bob would copy and bring me the postings
in the hospital to boost my spirits and let me say
that reading them was the best medicine!
STEVE...what would we do without YOU?!? (not a darn thing!) Thank-you for keeping Ritchies' place well
taken care of and everyone informed...you are our
rock! Three cheers for Steve...hip hip hooray...hip hip hooray...hip hip hooray!!!
Bob & I want to wish everyone who visits this site
and all the people that they love, a wonderful time
this holiday season and Peace in the coming year.
Thanx again and we love you all!
Joanie & Bob

Joanie
It is so good to see you up and going. I pray that you continue to heal and are keeping ole Bob in line

Our prayers will continue for you and we want to wish you and Bob a very Merry Christmas! Bless you both.
Sissy

Hi Everone,

I want to also thank everyone for writing those kind words as all are very much appreciated. It is wonderful to know that we have a huge fan base and that you care very much. Bob and Joanie as you can see are very proud of the fans and the response is awesome!!

Thank you once again for the kind words Joanie & Bob. The team is strong as we all do our part for success.

I thank you for the cheers as they are a real big smile to me!

Fans I must say thanks for visiting and all the letters, visit often and always say hi!!

Every single letter/note is all apreciated very much!!

All the best!!
Steve
RitchieValensWebmaster

Dear. Joanie Morales

I Timothy Johnson , Hope You Are Doing Well From
The Heart Surgery, Hope To Talk To You Soon. if Any More Questions Please Call.

God Bless,
Timothy

Hi Timothy,

Joanie is doing much better and will be back soon along with Bob on the website. As you may have noticed that your telephone number and address was removed from the message boards for various reasons.

If you want to send your number and address you can do it directly to them. For your own safety and ours it has been removed.

Have a great christmas!
RitchieValensWebmaster

Joanie

I Hope You Recover Your Surgery And I'm Praying
For You And Hope You Get Better Soon!

If You Need Any Help Just Call Me And I'll Talk To You
Over The Phone.

Timothy Johnson

Hope you are doing well from your surgery. Beautiful website on Ritchie love to you and your hubby Bob.

Hope you are recovering well from your surgery.

sincerely,
James

Hi, Joanie

Here is My Phone Number And Address:

734-722-7342

Timothy Johnson
30172 Hazelwood
Inkster , MI 48141 USA

You May Write To Me Or Call Me Any Time

Your Best Friend,
Timothy

Have a safe and speedy recovery, hope you are doing fine.

Wish you all the best and bob hey I never knew about this web site I always wondered what ever happened to you. I'm about familia you know how it's like with La Raza. I was 11 when I first knew about richie. I'm now 29 and I'm also a musico. But I always wanted to know what ever happen to richie familia please send me info. I also have a brother named Bob and he sure acted like the bob in the movie. Were you really like? But God bless you with a fast and safe recovery Joanie.

A big hi to joanie & bob,just out of interest i was wondering how you (joanie) is getting on?i really hope everything is going well & everything is fine,also i want to send my love out to you both.

LOVE & RESPECT TO YOU BOTH

MARK

Ritchie Valens Movie Remake

Dear. Joanie

I Timothy Johnson, Was Wondering With The Big Hit
They Made With La Bamba Starring Lou Diamond Phillips
If There Where Any Thoughts Of Any Remakes Or Rescripts In the Near Future.

P.s. I'm A Very Big Fan Of Ritchie's
And Am Always Looking Into And Following Up On Any
New Info On The Biographie For Ritchie.

If Any New Information Please Feel Free Contact
By E-mail.

hi bob and Joanie

I Wish You A Merry Christmas And Hope To See Your
E-mails Soon I Like To See A Remake Of La Bamba
Movie In 2009

Timothy

PS, You May Contact At My Ritchie Valens Address
At ritchievalens20@yahoo.com

I always cry when I see the movie La Bomba, right when Bob yells RITCHIE on the bridge it brakes my heart every time. I have always been worried about BOB, always wondered does he have a good life, but after seeing your web site it seems so with a loving wife Joanie, God bless you I pray your surgery was a sucess, may this note find hope you both are in good health. What did Bob do for living did he continue to draw from the movie he was awesome.

i will pray for you andi know all will go well , tell bob hi to. my son in law and his parents knew richie and bob and connie and irma when they were little children in watsonville. the parents werew mary and peter segura and the children were humberto and mary ann segura. i cant rember the road . i ment bobs mom at a funcition . well god be with you always and god bless you and yours always yvonne thumma -grandmanewt

hi my name is josh im 13 years old im from canada im a big fan of ritchie my mom got me listening to his music and i love it im so sorry that he died his music makes me smile you see my brother and i are sick we have cystic fibrosisits a lung problem and when i think i dont want this anymore i listen to ritchies music it helps me i just wanted to say thank you your brother is the best i will listen to him always josh kincade

hi joanie im new here.how have u and Bob ben