Our next match this coming Sunday is supposed to be at Home to The Sheaf, but the way things stand at the moment, all games could well be called off by Enfield Council once again because the pitches are badly flooded and more rain is forecast over the next few days. A message left on my answerphone from Enfield Council last week suggested that they would be making a decision on Wednesday afternoon or Thursday morning.
If by some miracle there is no more rain and the pitches dry out enough to be marked out by Council groundsmen on Thursday (as they normally do), then the squad for this match will be the same as last week apart from Alan Barnard, who is unavailable due to social commitments. I will confirm the squad on here after training on Wednesday night.
If anybody else is not available for this Sunday's match, please let us know asap.