THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Squad for Sunday 24th Nov (Home to U.S. Acli)

Our next match is at Home to U.S. Acli at Hazelwood this coming Sunday and full details will be on the Forthcoming Fixtures page shortly.

As usual, the squad will be announced after training this coming Wednesday night, so if you normally attend training but cannot attend that session, please let myself or Trevor know, especially if you are available for selection on Sunday.

John Scouller will be serving the first match of his three-game suspension, while we assume (at the moment) that Daniel Daley and Alan Barnard will both still be out injured. We are hoping that Jack Tompkins will make himself available to go in goal though.

Re: Squad for Sunday 24th Nov (Home to U.S. Acli)

I am able to play on Sunday

Trevor has named a squad of 16 for this Sunday as follows:
Garry Cover
Terry Moore
Lexton Harrison
George Stahlmann
Ali 'TJ' Sowe
Danny Hagan
Daniel Cascoe
Francis Karemo
Krishan Singh
Junior Brown
Adam Krstic
Ryan Foreman
Rafiel Johnson
Leon McKenzie-McKay
Jack Bangs
Daniel Daley

Jack Tompkins is 'not available' and Adam Griffin has a wrist injury.
Alan Barnard will also not be playing.
We also have several players in the squad above who informed Trevor at training last night that they might have to drop out on the morning of the match because of work or social commitments, so that is why a squad of 16 has been named.
If any other registered players are about on Sunday morning and are 'not doing anything', they are advised to phone Trevor or myself between 9.00.-10.00.a.m. to see if they are needed.
Players will NOT be 'forced' to go in goal if they don't want to. If they prefer to be a sub and for me to go in goal (with a torn stomach muscle) and not film the match, thereby resulting in us losing 25-0, that's up to them.

Laurence Hughes
Players will NOT be 'forced' to go in goal if they don't want to. If they prefer to be a sub and for me to go in goal (with a torn stomach muscle) and not film the match, thereby resulting in us losing 25-0, that's up to them.

Happy to take on filming duties if that happens, as I think Johnaldo wants to run the line.

Ill go in nets if needed.

Martin Cruickshank wants to play this morning, but I have absolutely no idea whatsoever if anybody has dropped out or not. I can't text everyone to find out.
We are going to have to tell Martin he is not needed, so if we end up with only 10 men through players not turning up, that is going to be well annoying.