THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cheshunt Town Match Video Highlights

Highlights of our 7-2 defeat (with only 10 men) Away to Cheshunt Town last Sunday are now on You Tube at the following link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCGRKjadWxA

For those who are wondering where John Scouller and their No.15 suddenly disappeared to when the score was 3-0 during the Second Half, I can't put their sending-off on You Tube (apart from as a separate unlisted clip for only our players to view) because I would be uploading it as an official of one of the guilty teams, therefore making us susceptible to the threat of fines and sanctions from the League and or the F.A. for ‘glorifying violence’.
I can put sending-offs from our matches on You Tube for professional fouls, deliberate handball, two bookable offences and maybe incidents where players were wrongly sent off for alleged serious foul play or violent conduct, but I am ‘not allowed’ to show sending-offs for ‘obvious violence’. That is how Sunday League teams are treated because they have no supporters, press or TV coverage, so anybody uploading footage is therefore deemed to be a club official or a player.
When I film Non-League football on Saturdays it is different because I am uploading highlights as a ‘supporter’ or a TV/video company, therefore it is not the actual club ‘publicising’ themselves.

So...when Cheshunt Town's players were taking the piss out of me on Sunday saying 'bet you won't be putting that on You Tube', they were right !