THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The latest controversial antics.

Just to reiterate for the hearing impaired at today's post match drama... I said before the game that WIN OR LOSE I am stepping down as captain due to many reasons other than our dismal run of form. Afterwards I then again declared my resignation of captaincy for the benefit of those that were not in the dressing room before the game. Where I said;

"AS I SAID BEFORE THE GAME TODAY BOYS - IM STEPPING DOWN AS CAPTAIN, THERES THE ARMBAND, WHOEVER TAKES IT ON GOOD LUCK TO THEM"

As I then dropped the armband on top of the kit bag I then said the words, not as loudly may I say;

"Should be my last fucking game as well"

To which one in particular lunch erupted into extreme doom again. I'll say no more.

I will however apologise for the frustration that I showed,
I didn't want that but there's only so much depression I can take on.

I would of played the remainder of the season but I would now suggest you only call upon my services when you are short. Which will be quite often no doubt.

Best of luck, it's been nothing short of emotional.

Re: The latest controversial antics.

I'd like to say what a pleasure it was to play with Mr. Hagan. He got into holes only other could dream of, and he certainly slipped it through on many occasions, especially when it was moist....... Nobody like playing in the wet like Hagan.

RIP Danny Boy !