THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Squad for Sunday 22nd Sept. Away to Upshire Reserves

Our next match this coming Sunday is Away to Upshire Reserves, who now play at Larsens Rec in Waltham Abbey.
Full details are here on the Forthcoming Fixtures page.

As far as I know, all 14 players who played against Highgate Redwing yesterday are available again, so they will be in the squad plus Alan Barnard, who missed that match because of social commitments.
I think Danny Hagan said he is another week away from being able to play again because of his broken toe ?
We won't have any new players signed up in time for this match as they didn't turn up to watch on Sunday and bring a photo. Giving me a photo at training this Wednesday is too late for the League's 8.00.p.m. Wednesday evening deadline.

Once again, if any other registered players want to get in the squad, they will either have to turn up to training or come along to watch matches, go sub if others drop out, run the line if necessary and pay their subs !

As for lifts to Waltham Abbey on Sunday, I can pick up Martin Cruickshank & Daniel Daley at Edmonton Green at about 9.00-9.15.a.m. but I can't fit any more than two in my car.
George will need to get a lift off Barney or Terry...presumably ?

Re: Squad for Sunday 29th Sept. Away to Upshire Reserves

Firstly, the date for this match is of course the 29th, not the 22nd as in my first post. Can't change that now, but hopefully everybody realises !

We had another excellent turnout of 16 players at training last night, including two players in Jack Tompkins and Ryan Foreman who gave me photos for their registrations. They will both be eligible to play from Sunday 6th October, but not for this Sunday's match.
Rafiel Johnson was also at training and paid £20 off his subs owed, so he is now included in the squad. No other registered players were there who are not in the squad for this Sunday already.

The full squad of 16 is therefore as follows:
Garry Cover (GK)
Terry Moore
(Caretaker Player-Manager)
Alan Barnard
Lexton Harrison
Ali 'TJ' Sowe
Tom Simmons
Martin Cruickshank
George Stahlmann
Daniel Cascoe
Francis Karemo
Junior Brown
Krishan Singh
Jack Bangs
Daniel Daley
Rafiel Johnson
John Scouller

John said at training last night that he might have to drop out because of a groin strain (I think ?), but if he does, there won't be any need to call anybody else up.

It was apparent last night that most of our players do not have a clue where Larsens Rec is and some of them think we are playing at Town Mead !
All they have to do is read this and click on the link to the Google satellite map where it says Larsens Recreation Ground under 'Venue' in green.
If players get lost, they will just have to phone me.

Please note that Trevor is still on holiday in Cyprus for this match. Two players phoned him last Sunday morning while he was 'in the pool in his luxury villa ? ' asking him what the team was, etc. because they obviously don't bother to read this Forum.
One of them wasn't in the squad last week anyway, the other one was...if you want to guess who they were.

Re: Squad for Sunday 29th Sept. Away to Upshire Reserves

Krishan has dropped out with a foot injury, so down to 15 now including John.