THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Leaving after the match

I genuinely would like to stay at the end of the game and discuss what happened and where we need to imorove etc. But I have to leave straight away in order to make it in time for work. I should be alright if we play at home but I need to get to tube stations afterwards so when we play away I need to go straight away. Terry's given me a lift a few times afterwards so its probably my fault that he's had to rush off early as well if I don't already have a lift sorted.

Re: Leaving after the match

From my point of view, I'm happy to stay after a game and chat (in fact, I was doing so on Sunday, then everyone left to go to the car park, but I was parked in the Ladysmith Road car park). I was definitely one of the last people at the ground, and usually am, either in the changing rooms (as was the case vs. Continental or at Hazelwood), or on the pitch if we don't change in the changing rooms.

Wednesday nights are more of an issue, as 10pm is pretty late, so I'd rather get there early and speak about stuff then, although since so many people struggle to make it there for 9pm, I'm not sure what chance we have really.