THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
League Cup Draws

I have just found the Waltham Sunday League Cup draws for this season on Full-Time. (They didn't tell anybody of course).

I'm not sure whether these links will work, but here is the Challenge Cup Draw (for all teams in the League) and here is the Senior Cup Draw (for all teams in the Premier Division and Division One).
We have been drawn Away to Premier Division side Cuffley in both Cups !
We have a Bye in the First Round of the Challenge Cup and are then playing them in the Second Round, while we play them in the First Round in the Senior Cup.

We lost twice to them in Division One two seasons ago, both by 5-2 scorelines, and while they have strengthened their side and have been doing well in the Premier Division since then, we have gone backwards in comparison. Hopefully there will be a few weeks before we play them and we can improve/sort ourselves out first.

If we manage to beat them in the Challenge Cup, we will then be playing Lea Valley Royals in the Third Round, while in the Senior Cup we will be playing FC Alpha if we beat Cuffley.
I think it's safe to say that our chances of reaching a Cup Final (or even getting past the first hurdle in each competition) are therefore fairly slim...at the moment.