THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Squad for 7-a-Side - Monday 10th June

Our next 7-a-side League match on Monday (10th June) is an 8.00.p.m. Kick-Off against New River 'A' and full details are here on the Forthcoming Fixtures page.

Terry Moore will be back for this match as it is an 8.00.p.m. Kick-Off, while John Scouller is not due to be working that night at the moment, so he is hoping to bring Lewis along to play in goal.
That will mean we have eleven players though (if we keep the same nine who played in our last match), so ideally we need a couple of volunteers to drop out...although not Barney and Terry, as we need some defenders.
Personally, I think if Lewis turns up, then Garry Cover deserves a run-out as an outfield player...if he wants to.

We are also going to have to start thinking about giving others a game in our next three matches so that they can sign the League registration form for next season (e.g. Ben, Lexton, George, Gavin, Riaz, etc.)...if any of them are available for a one-off match.

On Monday 1st July we are playing Broomfield's First XI at 8.00.p.m., and we most definitely want to be fielding our strongest possible side in that one ! (Bet Hagan is on holiday ? )

Over to you, Trev ?

Re: Squad for 7-a-Side - Monday 10th June

wont play monday but if i can bring lewis over i will

I have heard nothing from Trev, so we now have a squad of 11 as follows:
'Lewis' (GK)
Garry Cover
Alan Barnard
Terry Moore
Danny Hagan
Daniel Cascoe
Krishan Singh
Rafiel Johnson
Jack Bangs
Daniel Daley
Leon McKenzie-McKay

Somebody will have to be left out when we turn up...I suggest whoever turns up last...as we are only allowed to use a squad of 10.

I don't mind dropping out if that makes things easier....

Hagan is off work sick today anyway and Barney has also volunteered to drop out.
John has not confirmed yet whether Lewis is playing or not, so the squad (of 8) for tonight at the moment is now as follows:
Garry Cover (GK)
Terry Moore
Daniel Cascoe
Krishan Singh
Rafiel Johnson
Jack Bangs
Daniel Daley
Leon McKenzie-McKay

If Lewis can play in goal, then that's a bonus.
Terry will have to play in defence on his own if Garry is in goal.

I have not heard anything from Cascoe, Krishan, Raf, Jack or Daley because they don't bother using Teamer. I am just assuming they will all turn up because they have done so for the last three matches.
Garry has 'viewed' Teamer but not responded with a 'Yes' or 'No' and I have not spoken to Trev since last Monday, so I have no idea whether he will be there either.

Bit of a mess, but I'm sure we will be alright.

Garry & Krishan are playing...along with Terry & Leon.
I don't know about the other four yet though...or Lewis as John is not replying to texts.

Jack, Raf, Cascoe & Daley all said 'see you next week' after our last match, so if they don't turn up, that's their fault.