THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Waltham Sunday League Results Page

Just to advise viewers of the Waltham Sunday League Results page that it's nothing to do with me that the results for the Premier Division and Division Two have not been displaying for the last couple of weeks...including yesterday's results.

The results are displayed automatically as a 'feed' from the information entered into the Full-Time website by League Secretary Denis Coventry and League Fixtures Secretary Dave Smith, but because they have entered non-fulfilments of fixtures with a date in the future when the points are to be awarded, it is wiping off the current week's results and there is absolutely nothing I can do about it.

It doesn't affect Denis & Dave because the Rovers website is not the official League website. It is only for our benefit, so why should they change anything to suit us ?
I know a lot of Club Secretaries and players from other clubs prefer to look at my page of results, but for the rest of the season they are just going to have to go directly into Full-Time and piss about with drop-down menus for half an hour to find the Premier Division & Division Two results I'm afraid...as recommended by the League