THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Away to Turnford Geese This Sunday (28th April)

We are playing Away to Turnford Geese this coming Sunday at Wormley Playing Fields, and as we haven't played for two weeks we currently have no idea who is available for selection/still interested.

Myself and Trevor will therefore be texting everybody at some stage tomorrow (Monday) to find out, although if you could reply on here or to the Teamer message you will receive, then that will help.
The squad will then be named as soon as we have found enough players !

Re: Away to Turnford Geese This Sunday (28th April)

me and cas will be there. its my birthday on that day so I will try and come to the match sober. lol

Here's the situation at the moment...

Those who have confirmed their availability (to me or on here) are as follows:
Garry Cover (GK)
Terry Moore
Alan Barnard
George Stahlmann
Lexton Harrison
Danny Hagan
Daniel Cascoe
Krishan Singh
Rafiel Johnson
John Scouller
Daniel Daley
Jack Bangs

Thats 12, and John says Frazer John is also available if we need him.

Ivan Bass may also be available, but he won't know until Friday (evening ?). He is currently due to be working on Sunday.

Younes Jouied is now away working in Birmingham for the rest of the season and Gavin Mardell has an ankle injury and is also unavailable for our last two games.

I am getting no replies from Ben Keating, Riaz Daniels or Ali 'TJ' Sowe so I have no idea what they are doing.
Trevor told me that anybody who doesn't reply to texts, Teamer or here on the Forum with a 'Yes' or 'No' will be left out of the squad, but he didn't give me a cut-off date for them to do so. For all I know, he might have spoken to/texted them himself.

Ben is o.k.

Still nothing from Riaz or TJ.

Trevor has named a squad of 13 for this Sunday as follows:
Garry Cover (GK)
Terry Moore
Alan Barnard
George Stahlmann
Lexton Harrison
Danny Hagan
Daniel Cascoe
Ben Keating
Krishan Singh
Rafiel Johnson
John Scouller
Daniel Daley
Jack Bangs

Trevor says if anybody else is available, they will have to go sub (because they have not/cannot confirm(ed) their availability).
We don't need Frazer John for this match, but we may well do for the midweek game against Larsens next Wednesday. We will check on availability for that game with everybody who is there on Sunday.

As for lifts to Wormley Playing Fields, I suspect Raf still doesn't know how to get there and needs to follow me in convoy ? Problem is, the free car park in Maldon Road (off Victoria Road) where we normally meet has now been gated and locked up, so I can't meet him there. He might have to make his own way up to Wormley this time.
Trev says he can pick up Jack in Hadley Wood, but he can't give him a lift back afterwards as he is going to Arsenal. Hopefully Barney can give Jack a lift after the match ? This is assuming Riaz will not be there.
Is George getting a train/tube to somewhere where Barney can pick him up ?
Who is picking up Lexton ?
Does Ben need a lift ?
All needs to be sorted.

Laurence Hughes
Hopefully Barney can give Jack a lift after the match ?

No problem if required.

Laurence Hughes

Is George getting a train/tube to somewhere where Barney can pick him up ?

I've not heard anything yet, but again this is fine if needed.

Cheers
Barney

Apparently this is Turnford Geese's last-ever match and they intend fielding a full-strength side so that they can go out with a big win.
What's the betting half our players don't turn up this morning and we non-fulfil, leaving me to face the flak ?!
Do that and I will seriously think of folding our club up as well.

Please make an effort !!!