THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Next Match - Home to Rosemill (7th April)

Our next match this coming Sunday (7th April) is the game at Home to Rosemill which was called off waterlogged the Sunday before last.

Training at the Southgate Hockey Centre has now finished for the season as we cannot afford to pay for the facilities during April, so we can therefore name the squad for the Rosemill match now as it will not depend on attendance at training. Hopefully we will have 14 players available as follows:
Garry Cover (GK)
Terry Moore
Lexton Harrison
George Stahlmann
Ali 'TJ' Sowe
Daniel Cascoe
Danny Hagan
Krishan Singh
Younes Jouied
Ben Keating
John Scouller
Rafiel Johnson
Jack Bangs
Daniel Daley

If Riaz Daniels has recovered from a knee injury in time, then he will also be included as well.

Alan Barnard is unavailable as he will be attending Gavin Mardell's wedding in Bath, but at least Terry Moore has said he should be fit enough after a rib injury to replace Barney in the squad.

Obviously after our 7-0 defeat to Enfield Crusaders yesterday, we had one or two players 'storming off' (on a motorbike ? ) before I had put my camera away, so I therefore didn't have a chance to speak to them, while one or two others said they 'might not' be available for this match but would 'let me know'.
Just a warning then that we do not have any other registered players available whatsoever (apart from me) because they are no longer interested, so please make an effort to play.
Those who did not get a full game against Enfield Crusaders WILL get a full 90 minutes in this match...unless they turn up late or are not fit enough to last 90 minutes !

...and yes, if players owe over £25.00 in subs (and fines), then they are more likely to be a substitute or substituted and they will have to run the line (where they can earn a £3.50 or a £7.00 credit). There are three culprits at the moment...and they know who they are, but if they bring enough money with them to this match so that they can get below the £25.00 limit, then they will definitely get a full game.

Re: Next Match - Home to Rosemill (7th April)

Riaz is still injured and definitely not playing. He might work instead, in which case he will not be coming over to watch and bringing Jack...who would then have to get a cab there as we have nobody who can give him a lift from Hadley Wood (as far as I know).

In addition to that, there are very few players who have confirmed their availability on Teamer or by text, e-mail or on the Forum, so I haven't got a clue who is turning up and we will just have to wait and see who is there before the kick-off.

I have asked Lexton to bring Ivan Bass along, and as far as I am concerned, he will start the game if he is coming. (He might have work or family commitments).

I am not playing this time as my hip is playing up. (Old man's injury !).