THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dwight Gayle

Interesting to note that Peterbrough's Dwight Gayle (who scored a hat-trick against Blackburn last week and should be playing in the Premier League for somebody within the next year or so I would have thought) played a season and a bit for Abbey Youth Old Boys Reserves in our League only three years ago. Not surprisingly, he finished top scorer in Division Three with 41 goals in 18 matches in 2009-2010, then scored several more the following season before he left Stansted in the Essex Senior League (his Saturday team) and was signed up on contract by Dagenham & Redbridge.

Our own Daniel Cascoe, Frankie Karemo & Leon McKenzie-McKay played against him for McKenzie Rangers in this League Cup match which McKenzies won 4-3. Gayle scored two though. Was Cascoe marking him ?
Leon scored a hat-trick !

Re: Dwight Gayle

Yeah he's from my way. Right flash little c*nt. hope someone snaps him in half sooner or later

pilkington strikes again

I played with Dwight at ryan FC he was never flash
Dan u must be getting him mixed up wiv someone
Else his a nice fella quiet bloke

Smithy
I played with Dwight at ryan FC he was never flash
Dan u must be getting him mixed up wiv someone
Else his a nice fella quiet bloke
That's what I heard as well.

I filmed him playing for Abbey Youth OB's Reserves in the Essex Sunday Junior Cup Final and he didn't come across as being 'flash' in that.