THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jacko's Suspension

Jacko's one-match ban (and £25.00 Fine !) for his two bookable offences sending-off against Middlesbrough Supporters has just come through.
It is on Sunday 10th March, which is when we are likely to be playing Flamstead End or Enfield Rangers in the League Senior Cup Quarter-Final.
That match should be confirmed this coming Sunday evening as they are playing each other in the Second Round that morning.
Unless John Scouller brings his keeper Lewis along to watch this Sunday or to training on Wednesday (with a photo), then it will either be Garry Cover or Tim Beeden in goal...unless Loveday can make himself available ? (Up to Trev to confirm what he wants asap).

Rafiel Johnson's booking has also come through and he has a £10.00 Fine to pay.

Re: Jacko's Suspension

Can we appeal with a view to trying to get it pushed back?

I'm away that weekend

Tim
I'm away that weekend
Just noticed...Gav's Stag Weekend.
Barney is away as well. What about Loveday ?

Jacko
Can we appeal with a view to trying to get it pushed back?
You can no longer appeal sending-offs unless it's mistaken identity. (New rules now it is match-based suspensions instead of a number of days).
There's no mistaking your identity is there ?

Fixtures are now online here for Sunday 3rd March and Flamstead End & Enfield Rangers are both down to play League Challenge Cup matches on that date, so if their League Senior Cup Second Round match this Sunday (24th Feb.) is postponed due to a frozen pitch....which looks a strong possibility going by the current weather forecast...it would then take place on the 10th March and we would play the winners the following Sunday (17th March)...when Danny Hagan is away and Trev is going to Australia.

We are at Home to Asco on the 3rd March, but we won't know who we are playing on the 10th until this time next week.
If Flamstead End v. Enfield Rangers is called off this Sunday, it is possible that we will not have a match arranged on the 10th March, in which case Jacko will then be serving his one-match suspension when we play Flamstead End or Enfield Rangers on the 17th.
Yes, I will do my best to try and persuade the League Fixture Secretary to give us a Division One fixture on the 10th if that happens so that Jacko can serve his suspension then. I expect a lot will depend on the weather this Sunday and next.

Laurence Hughes

Unless John Scouller brings his keeper Lewis along to watch this Sunday or to training on Wednesday (with a photo), then it will either be Garry Cover or Tim Beeden in goal...unless Loveday can make himself available ? (Up to Trev to confirm what he wants asap).
Just realised...John will have to bring Lewis along tomorrow with a photo and to sign up, because Wednesday is too late for this season's League registration deadline.

We will be playing Enfield Rangers in the League Senior Cup Quarter-Final as they beat Flamstead End 1-0 today.
However, it will be on Sunday 17th March (when Hagan & Trev are both away) instead of Sunday 10th March (when Jacko is suspended and Barney is away).

We are Away to Enfield Crusaders in a Division One match on the 10th....without Barney, so Terry Moore can therefore mark Oraldo Kola.

Jacko is unavailable this coming Sunday (3rd March) against Asco as well as the 10th. We will try and get Loveday to play in goal for both those games, but if he can't, then it's Garry Cover, as John Scouller wasn't there today to bring Lewis along to sign up.
It is now too late to sign up any more players this season.

Even though we might have missed the registration date, are will still allowed loan deals? Ayia Club Paralimni from the Cypriot league have just been on the phone, my Agent is asking questions.....?