THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
London Cup Quarter-Final - Sunday 17th February

I have just had it confirmed that Middlesbrough Supporters do indeed play their matches in the afternoons (2.00.p.m. Kick-Off), so if they get through to play us on the 17th, we will be travelling to Chiswick down the North Circular via Wembley, Hanger Lane & Gunnersbury through some pretty heavy traffic at mid-day.

If Woodford Wanderers get through, their games kick-off at 10.30.a.m. (in Fairlop/Barkingside).

Re: London Cup Quarter-Final - Sunday 17th February

Middlesbrough Supporters beat Woodford Wanderers 7-1 today, so an afternoon kick-off in Chiswick it is !

Here's Middlesbrough Supporters playing in their League Cup Final at the end of last season: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVHVH1_Idqc
Middlesbrough are wearing sky blue.

It wasn't me filming it by the way...just in case anybody was wondering.

As training was called off last night, we are not really sure of who is available for this Sunday's match at the moment. It doesn't help that most of our players don't use Teamer to let us know.
Danny Hagan is definitely out, having had an operation on his broken hand, while John Scouller has indicated on Teamer that he is not available. At the moment, we appear to have a squad of just 12 players as follows (because most of them played in our last match and didn't say they were not available):
Simon Jackson (GK)
Lexton Harrison
Alan Barnard
George Stahlmann
Terry Moore
Ben Keating
Daniel Cascoe
Riaz Daniels
Younes Jouied
Daniel Daley
Rafiel Johnson
Krishan Singh

We really must have a squad of 14 for this game though, but at the moment we have no idea if the following players can play or not. They will be in the squad if they are available, so please can they let us know ASAP ?
Jack Bangs (Disappeared)
Garry Cover (Ankle Injury ?)
Ali 'TJ' Sowe (Having trouble logging into Teamer !? )
Gavin Mardell (If he does not have other commitments)

If three of the above four cannot play, then we will need other registered players such as Frankie Karemo, Evon Williams, Martin Loveday, Tony King or Martin Cruickshank...if any of them are about.

Don't forget it is a 2.00.p.m. Kick-Off in Chiswick and that we will need to leave Edmonton/Enfield by 12.00.p.m. at the latest. Full details of how to get there are on the Forthcoming Fixtures page.
Please arrange lifts with your normal driver.

Also don't forget that the London FA have appointed official Linos for this game, so it is safe for club members to come along and watch if they are not in the starting line-up ! You won't get roped into doing something you do not want to do.

I could do with a lift, any takers, I'll pay your petrol. Missus needs the Big car and I ain't driving to Chiswick in the little one......

i am available i wasnt for training but i can play sunday

i am available its just my phone is broken

Garry Cover is working and TJ is going away for the weekend. I also haven't heard anything from Gavin or any of the others who were not named in the squad initially, but it looks like we have 14 anyway including Jack and John (Scouller).

Can Jack phone Riaz from another phone (to get a lift from him) ?

C'MON LADS! Massive game, nothing less than 100% tomorrow! Lets be on it!

Sold my white cup final suit this morning...received death threats from our fans and had my front garden vandalised.