THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Next Match...Away to FC Alpha

Due to waterlogged pitches this morning causing postponements of various County Cup matches which then have to be re-arranged for the following week, Larsens do not have their pitch available for this coming Sunday (11th November) now, so we will now be playing Away to FC Alpha at Enfield Playing Fields instead...so basically the same arrangements as was planned for our postponed match Away to Enfield Crusaders in terms of parking and changing at the Donkey Lane end changing rooms (as FC Alpha play on the next pitch to Enfield Crusaders).

Full details will be here on the Forthcoming Fixtures page later this evening or tomorrow morning.

The squad for this match will be picked after training on Wednesday night and named on here on Thursday morning.
As far as we are concerned at the moment, the only players unavailable are Daniel Daley (Suspended) and Riaz Daniels (On holiday).
If anybody else cannot play, they must let myself or Trevor know by Wednesday night. If you cannot attend training on Wednesday night, please make sure you use Teamer, this Forum or text/e-mail to let us know, and also to confirm your availability for the FC Alpha match. If you do neither, you will be left out of the squad.

Please make an effort to attend training this Wednesday, especially the fitness session at 8.30.p.m. We are going to need to work hard, having not played today. FC Alpha did play today, so they already have an advantage.

Re: Next Match...Away to FC Alpha

We had a good turnout of 15 players at training tonight, and based on that (and legitimate excuses received for not being there), the squad (of 15) for this Sunday's match is as follows:
Simon Jackson (GK)
Terry Moore
Lexton Harrison
Gavin Mardell
Tony King
George Stahlmann
Martin Cruickshank
Danny Hagan
Daniel Cascoe
Younes Jouied
Krishan Singh
Francis Karemo
Ben Keating
Jack Bangs
Rafiel Johnson

If Martin Loveday is about this Sunday, he will be the 16th player, primarily as a substitute goalkeeper. Neither Loveday or Jacko were at training, but Jacko has now recovered from a back injury after missing our last two matches through that and a holiday.

Alan Barnard also trained tonight but will only play on Sunday if we are short as he has not quite recovered from his thigh strain yet.
Ali 'TJ' Sowe is also still out with a groin injury and didn't train tonight.

As always, if any other registered players are coming along to watch, please bring your boots in case of any last-minute drop-outs.

Just testing to see if the new iPhone5 (iOS6) works on here.

If it does, I will be able to reply to messages while I am out...at last !
(Filming Ebbsfleet today).

Laurence Hughes
Just testing to see if the new iPhone5 (iOS6) works on here.

If it does, I will be able to reply to messages while I am out...at last !
(Filming Ebbsfleet today).
All good. And it uploads the Avatar as well.

The only thing it won't do though is delete messages from trolls, so I will have to do that when I get home tonight.