THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Training This Wednesday (24th October)

Training is on as usual at the Southgate Hockey Centre this coming Wednesday, starting at 8.30.p.m. for Barney's warm-up & fitness session.

Manager Trevor Hughes will not be there as he is going to Arsenal, so I may need some help in organising various drills once Barney has finished his 'stint'. If anybody has any good ideas, please don't be afraid to come forward.
If we have no goalkeeper there, then we can do a few different things, possibly in two separate groups, although hopefully Loveday will be there as he will need some practice in goal ready for Sunday's match. (Jacko is on holiday and injured anyway).

Please can more players start using Teamer to let me know if they are coming training or not ? If you have lost your login/password details, please click on the 'Forgot your password ?' link (for Teamer to e-mail/text it to you) or text or e-mail me for a new invite.
Also please refer to this message on the Teamer thread as to how to set your i-phones to remember your login details.