THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Training This Wednesday (3rd October)

This thread is for players who 'don't know how' to use Teamer to let us know if they are attending training this Wednesday or not, or if they have any prospective new players they want to bring along.
Also if they have any comments and suggestions regarding what we can do at training.

Don't forget we are starting at 8.30.p.m. (not 9.00.p.m.) with a warm-up & fitness session before we go on the actual pitch.

Re: Training This Wednesday (3rd October)

I will be there.

So what the fack is the turn out likely to be tonight?

So.... Looks like it ain't worth turning up then..........

I'd imagine we're looking at similar numbers to last week, possibly more.

Definitely more.

Tony King (Injured), Terry Moore (Injured) and Ben Keating (Lives in Broxbourne now and has no car) are the only current players who have told me they are not attending, but then as you lot have all connived to deliberately not use Teamer in order to wind me up, I don't really know !

Why am I not convinced........

Jacko
Why am I not convinced........
Yes there are a few more not coming now...in some cases probably because I have just p!ssed them off with the Video Notes (as usual) ...but none of them were at training last week anyway.

In addition to those who were there last week (who are all still coming tonight as far as I am aware), we should have at least another 3 or 4 in attendance tonight...so 12-14 people. Ideal number.

13 there tonight. Decent session again.

No match this Sunday, so hopefully we will have even more at training next Wednesday as players shouldn't have niggles, etc.