THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
League Registration Forms

Some of our players have said to me that they want to bring new players along who 'can't come training', so how can they get them to sign League Registration Forms themselves ? (The idea being that their completed forms & photos are then given to me at training by the player who will be bringing them along to matches once they are registered).

Well...if you CLICK HERE you can download and print off registration forms from the League's Full-Time website. They are Word do***ents, so you will need that software installed on your computer. (Most people have).
The A4 printout will have two registration forms on each page, so you have to cut them in half with a paper trimmer. All you need to fill in is your name, address, date of birth & signature and I will fill in the rest.
You MUST use black ink and write in block letters (except your signature obviously). If you fill in the form in normal scribbled handwriting, then it won't be accepted by the League Registration Secretary.

Remember though, if new players 'can't come training' whatsoever, then they are going to have to be exceptional players to get in the starting line-up ahead of those who can.