THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Squad for Sunday 30th September (Home to White Hart)

Our next match this coming Sunday is at Home to White Hart (a Division Four side) in the First Round of the League Challenge Cup.
Full details are here on the Forthcoming Fixtures page and here on Teamer (login required).

The squad (of 15) is currently as follows:
Simon Jackson (GK)
Gavin Mardell
Alan Barnard
Lexton Harrison
Ali 'TJ' Sowe
Tony King
Martin Cruickshank
Danny Hagan
Riaz Daniels
Rafiel Johnson
Frankie Karemo
Krishan Singh
Ben Keating
Daniel Daley
Jack Bangs

If Martin Loveday is available, he will be added to the squad as well in case Jacko is injured.

Terry Moore is away for the weekend and Daniel Cascoe is still suspended, but Manager Trevor Hughes will be back from his holiday in Cyprus.

If players bring a photo and sign up at training this coming Wednesday night, unfortunately that will be too late for them to play in this match, although they will be eligible to play on Sunday 7th October...only we don't have a match on that date !

Re: Squad for Sunday 30th September (Home to White Hart)

Just a warning that we have heard nothing on Teamer (or by text/e-mail to myself or Trevor) from Daniel Daley, Tony King, Rafiel Johnson, Ali 'TJ' Sowe, Lexton Harrison or Martin Loveday, so we only have 10 players at the moment.

None of the above 6 players were at training on Wednesday night, so why they are not letting us know if they are available for tomorrow or not, I have no idea. I know some of them have niggling injuries, but all of them ?

T.J. is not playing.

We also have no Referee at the moment. I have left a message but I am getting no reply.

I'll be there tomoro. Lex

Referee (Dave Stevenson) is o.k.
Daley is o.k.

Still heard nothing from Tony King or Rafiel.

Tony King is ok for tomorrow.